Varanasi: Intro

Friday 26 December 2014

Varanasi is my favorite city in this trip. All the things that is representative of India can be found here. It reminds me a little bit of China, because people are easy-going, they are fun, and they don't mind you taking pictures of them.

This place is indiscreet, crazy and colorful. It's a place where you can express yourself 100%. It's a place you will love if you're open-minded, because this can be a mind-challenging place...and it is what I'm looking for! If I wanted something easy and comfortable, I would've gone to a museum in Europe, but no, I wanted something ugly yet beautiful and that's why I came to India!

Varanasi is the city of prayer and yearning, life and rebirth, decay and waste, hopes and dreams, lights and darkness, holiness and perversity, everything and anything. There are cows wandering on the streets just like humans, poop and piss are everywhere, it's simply awesome!

Here's Varanasi in pictures...
















 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved