Varanasi: Last day

Tuesday 30 December 2014

I love Varanasi, but I have to keep going. I've gotten very sick...in every sense of the word. I have a bad cold and my stomach isn't feeling well. Just breathing the air makes me sicker and sicker.

I had to make the most of my last day of course, so I went to a huge market to buy some silk scarves for myself. After that, I walked along Ganges...which was probably one of my best moments on this trip. It was relaxing, yet surprises were found around every corner. I even got charged by a buffalo! Also, it was one of those rare moments that the sun came out, and it was warm enough to wear a t-shirt.

I finally had to go back to the hotel to pick up my stuff for my next adventure; the Indian train!









 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved