2014

Sunday 7 December 2014

2014 passed in a blur. I admit that I'm mildly confused.

2014 acted like a thick wall between everything that preceded it and the present. The past is actually in the past now. All the stories that were interlinked, the emotions and motivations that were carried on year after year suddenly stopped there. All relationships severed, all ties cut, all mental blocks removed...

I've felt very tired in 2014. I have a career that many would envy, but it leaves me exhausted. I sleep my weekends and evenings away. Is this a life I want to live? In 2015, I hope I will find something that I will actually enjoy doing.

I've been hiking more often in 2014, both alone and with friends, which was my main enjoyment in 2014. There are many other mountains I'd like to hike, and many landscapes that I dream of. In 2015, I hope to discover much more.

I've been dating a lot in 2014. Some that I think I would be happier if we never met, some that I think I would be happier if I could fall for them...but I can't and I'm left to wonder why. Why is sometimes the person right, but timing isn't...and other times, it is the other way around. In 2015, I hope to meet the right one at the right time.

I've travelled to Central America in 2014, made friends with locals in Guatemala, explored Honduras on a horse, climbed a volcano in Nicaragua, partied it up Costa Rica and learning about Panama's fascinating history. I hope to keep on travelling in 2015. In fact, I'm going to India and Nepal in 2 weeks.

There has been no drama in 2014, no empty aches...they say that it's a sign of happiness and maturity, but I don't feel overwhelmed. Nothing. I'm left with silence. I'm not sure if I'm satisfied....I'm not sure what is supposed to happen next...
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved