Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti

Wednesday 25 September 2013

This is the Ngorongoro Crater; it is one of the seven natural wonders of Africa. I did several game drives here; it was really amazing. I saw a lake of pink flamingos, a zebra fight, the ugly fives, impalas, hippos, lions, leopards, etc...It was good to see all these animals interactions.

Again, I did not take many pictures of animals...I also didn't really write about it due to some things that happened that week. After that, I departed the crater to go to the Serengeti to camp in the wild...and did some more game drives.

Some highlights:
-Apparently, 3 hyenas came into the camp site...but I was asleep so I didn't see them.
-I saw a hyena eating another hyenas...I saw the long intestines on the grass and vultures around that were waiting for their turn to eat.
-I saw a 2 lions ripping apart a zebra and 3 little cubs climbing around rocks.
-I saw a lion that found some shades behind a jeep.








I think most know what happened in Nairobi, so I did not visit it unfortunately.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved