7 countries later...

Sunday 29 September 2013


It almost feels like I just woke up from a dream as I'm writing this. I feel weird using a computer...I've lived like a cave woman in the past month, but I've met some amazing people, thought through some stuff and had the time of my life. It was hard at times, but I feel accomplished in retrospect.

My hair is dusty, my nails are broken, my skin is brown, bruises and scars here and there and I stink. I came home and scrubbed myself from head to toe, and regained some personal hygiene after a month of camping. Can you believe that I've only done my laundry once in this whole month? My mom said she has to wash my clothes twice because the water is brown, and she found an African ant in my clothes.

I actually can't think right now, too many things have happened...I feel more free now and I can see my life changing in a different direction. But I still need some more time to completely wake up from this dream...
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved