Tashkent

Tuesday 2 October 2012

I'm not really excited to be in Uzbekistan.

I miss Kyrgyzstan.
I miss drinking vodka with Sasha.
I miss Iliaz. And by the way, we're very innocent.
...and I have gastro. I had salami, cheese, toast and eggs for breakfast and lamb kebab for lunch...a few hours later, I started vomiting my breakfast. I thought I was going to die. I went to bed and a few hours later, I vomited again. I started feeling better this morning, so I had plov...and it was so greasy that I felt sick in my tummy again :(

Anyways. I'm still alive.

I'm in the capital of Uzbekistan; Tashkent. It's a very modern and pretty city, and was once the main city of former Soviet Union. People speak Uzbek and Russian and practically no English. Luckily, I'm very good with sign languages :)

Here's Tashkent in pictures...




































 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved