Kyrgyzstan, part 2

Sunday 30 September 2012

Oh god, I'm already leaving Kyrgyzstan tomorrow. I love this place so much, and I met a cute Kyrgyz, ha. His name is Iliaz. He's so smart, observant, funny and looks kind of innocent. We went to swim in that lake the other day, and he asked me if my dad is Chinese, because he wasn't on the picture on my wallet. I was like...dude, when did you see my wallet?! That guy just sees everything, he's like a ninja.


We went hiking in Jeti Oguz gorg. Although it didn't seem that difficult, I really had difficulty breathing because it was still situated at some 2500 m in altitude. I wore a maxi dress and skate shoes, which is the worst combination, but whatever. Iliaz asked me if I brought a jacket because it will be cold up there. I didn't, but I told him that I will survive. After a while when we arrived at the waterfall, I started getting goosebumps. He noticed and gave me his jacket. Isn't he so observant? Who would look at people's skin for goosebumps? haha.

...but sometimes, it's not a good thing for guys to be too observant. This morning, he was like "how come you have red dots on your forehead? You didn't have that yesterday?". "Dude, those are acne," I said.



Just walking in Bishkek on a random day and saw these two soldiers who just stand there all day long.



There aren't many news on T.V. concerning Kyrgyzstan but when there is; this is the building that is always shown. Sometimes, it's sad that they only report bad news and not the good ones, because it's such a wonderful place.

I was walking on the main streets on Bishkek, and there were many tourists taking my picture. I'm sure they will post those pictures on facebook and tell people what a Kyrgyz woman looks like. I thought that was so funny. Iliaz told me to be careful and to not go out alone because I'm pretty and look Kyrgyz, so I could potentially be kidnapped to become someone's wife. Bride kidnapping is a very common problem in Kyrgyzstan.



Bishkek feels old with the soviet style buildings, but it's growing very quickly towards a direction that we cannot clearly see. It's the city I'm most curious about; I would really like to see what it would look like five or ten years from now.



How many bulls can you see?



A cute kid :)



Holy Trinity Cathedral



Chinese Muslim Mosque.



Balbal. Tombstones used by Turkish soldiers...



Burana Tower



Kids in Tamga Village.



Valley of fairytales.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved