My cockroach story

Tuesday 11 September 2012


September 11 is such a weird day to fly.

This morning when I went to the bathroom, I saw a baby cockroach that was big like a thumb. I thought I killed it yesterday night. I used boiling hot water to flush it down the shower drain. Even a human being would get burned, how did it survive? Does it hate me now? Why is it looking at me like that? Or is it one of his brothers that wants to take revenge?

I was like...I'm going to brush my teeth first and I hope it will disapear meanwhile. I came back and, it was still there; it didn't even move an inch. I was thinking of a way to take my morning piss, but it was too close to the toilet bowl. I looked around, and saw a bigger one on the wall right next to the toilet. It was at least two times bigger. I was like...what the hell! Why are there so many cockroaches here? I didn't even bring food to my room. Could it be the Vodka mix? When I saw the big cockroach, I knew I had to give up. I waited until I got to the airport to pee which was an hour and a half away. Poor me.

Why am I talking about cockroaches? Well, because my flight is delayed. I'm in Shanghai airport at the moment...Why am I here? I even wondered whether I'm on the right plane...but I was pretty sure I was on the right plane. Beijing accent is so obvious.

Anyways, it took me 25 hours of travelling to get to Beijing. You know how many things I could've done in 25 hours? I could've came back to Montreal...
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved