Sciatica

Saturday 20 October 2012

Say hi to Morocco!


I came back to Montreal last Sunday, started work on Tuesday and got a raise, yay! Everytime I come back home after a long period of time, I always feel so much taller and my bed looks so much bigger. It feels like so long ago already; it's as if nothing ever happened. People think it's so unbelievable for a girl like me to set foot in so many countries in three months but to me, it's nothing that extraordinary. The world really isn't that big when you look further.

I'm quite happy to be back because there are many things I want to do, but before I could focus on anything; I really need to cure my sciatica. It is really maddening; I can't even do the most basic things that people take for granted. I can't sit, I can't even sleep for more than 2 hours at a time, I can't work either but I have to. Last night, I slept for 3 hours and a half non-stop after smoking some weed. It was Jonathan's idea. We usually never agree on anything, but I was really desperate. I've been enduring this kind of pain for almost a year; it's consuming my life. Travelling made it worst...

I keep thinking that I'm too young for that...what am I going to do when I get older? How will I continue to endure this? Physiotherapy didn't really help me directly, I think I will try acupuncture...
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved