Someone stole my camera

Thursday 11 October 2012

After wearing the same clothes for two days, my suitcase have finally been returned to me this morning...but my DSLR, the charger for the DSLR, the charger for my point and shoot, and my earphones are missing.

Someone obviously went through my suitcase, and I knew it right when I saw it because the zipper wasn't zipped the same way I did it. I'm sure it's the driver because that would explain why it took so long to deliver it. I'm really sad. I don't care if it gives me a legit excuse to buy a new one, and I was actually more worried about my scarf made by the Cambodian orphan, but I want my fucking pictures :(

I'm having such a bad day and didn't feel like doing anything, so I decided to go to the bazaar to find someone to fix my leather bag...and some guy offered to fix it for free, and someone else offered to translate, he was cute by the way...I'm kind of in a better mood now...

...and thank god that nobody took my cat poop.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved