The confused man saga, part 3

Saturday 3 November 2012

Yu - I should not have broken up with Yu. Yu is always willing to show me love. Yu believes in me, I think, lol :P. In 5 years? I see myself still with Yu. To what level? who knows? Children? If it makes sense, one day. Together in 5 years? definitely. How will this happen? I don't know exactly, but spending time together doing things together laughing together. Reminding you that you're not taken for granted. Then, if one day you deem me worthy, oh princess, (lol) maybe we can move in together. Maybe we can spend our Saturdays gardening in the summer, in suburbia, like Laval. Or maybe we can move to a big condo on the plateau, and spend Saturdays skating at parc Lafontaine in the winter. Just to say the possibilities are endless but the two constant variables can be, Yu and I :)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved