Thursday 15 November 2012

He says it's petty that I get mad when he cannot meet me due of work. Do you know who wanted to meet in the first place? Not me.

I understand that he recently got promoted and has to work harder, but that's really no excuse to say that you will do such and such with someone and cancels last minute, and every fucking time? If it gets to a point where you can't even approximately predict when you will finish all your work, it's either you or your manager who has time management problem.

..but that's not the reason why I'm mad.The real reason why I'm mad is because he calls me and expects me to understand that he has work. To me, it's not a sign that he's hard-working or whatever he pretends to be, it's a sign of incompetence. And do you know who has work too? Me.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved