Drinking with a younger boy

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Oh my gosh. I had a really bad day yesterday, but it ended perfectly.

Yesterday, rehearsal was cancelled and I didn't know because my batterie died. So, I went there and saw my dance partner, Trevor, who also didn't know that it was cancelled. He said he wanted me make it worthwhile since I came all the way downtown, so he invited me to drink. He said it was the perfect chance to get to know his partner before the show. There's a part in our dance routine where I have to look at him in the eyes and flirt with him, but everytime I do so, I burst out laughing.

We went to that random isolated bar on Parc. There were less than 5 people in the bar including us...but I kind of liked the fact that there was nobody around.

By the way, did I mention that he's 2 years younger?! I know! Younger boys are so much trouble; they most often don't know what they want and tend to play games. I guess it's always case-by-case. I used to like older men because I thought they were wiser and more experienced. I love men who are more ambitious and smarter than I am. However, I soon realized that nothing becomes better with age, except red wine. Men get nothing but more wrinkles as they age.

I bumped into him once at Tonic before, he didn't even recognize me because of my raccoon eyes and long hair. He said I looked amazing, ha. I hear that all the time but it sounds so different because it's from a younger guy. It almost sounds innocent. Then he brought me and my friend to their table and right away, I was like...

Me: How old are you? **I knew he was younger
Him: Why?
Me: I got to know! **I don't drink with minors :P
Him: 26.
Me: Fuck no, you're not!
Him: Ok ok...I'm 21. **I later discovered that he ain't 21 but 20 on facebook. I'm so stalker.


Anyways.

Now that I think about last night at the bar, it was really different to talk to him. I don't know if that's because of his age or the fact that he's not from Montreal. He told me a lot of personal stuff and I did too. I told him things I never told anyone, like why I have never been able to seriously get involved with anyone. I almost wanted to cry after I said it. I guess that's the advantage with younger boys; they are so innocent that I didn't have my guards up for once. I also asked him about the crazy stuff he's done and everything he tells me is so noob. He makes me laugh though. Also, he's so damn sexy when he speaks in Mandarin! I could listen to him talk all day.

Me: I gotta go to the ATM.
Him: Why? You don't have to pay!
Me: No, but you're younger.
Him: Gosh! Stop with my age!


Hahaha, he's so funny. I like to tease him. He's a bit shy, I think.

Oh, and I owe him two kisses because he beat me at playing pool.
I actually owe many people a lot of things because I never win!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved