Do you go to the boulangerie when you already got bread?

Saturday 8 January 2011

Well then, what's the point of bringing your boyfriend along when you go clubbing? Haha.

For the most part, I've been staying away from the bar and club scene of my own city; it just got old really fast for me. Maybe it's because the way that I go about thinking of things changed a lot in the past few years. But from time to time, my friend and I would miss our adventurous nights when we had fake names, ha.

Five minutes after we got there, we already started regretting because everyone is so short and young....and they were all staring at us. We were complaining, making fun of the awkward asian couples, texting random people, chat-chitting and stuff. Oh and, have you ever wondered why it takes so long in the girls' washroom? Here's why :P



Finally, we ran into people we know and then well, one thing leads to another. We scored some free drinks, met some cute guys, some that are less cute, others that probably have girlfriends waiting at home, but they are all the same for me, really. I woke up with like 6 different names on my phone and I don't quite remember who is who. It ain't easy to be pretty, haha just kidding.



It was fun last night!
I have new puppies to play with.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved