Exactly what I need

Thursday 20 January 2011

...Relax.



While some people like to go to a bar to drink and party on their free time, I like to push myself to work harder. I like to wake up on a mission and go to bed satisfied. The thing is, I worked so hard that I almost forgot how to relax, you know what I mean? I might be the type of person that later becomes a workaholic, ha.

I've been stressing about everything lately: booking work, my conflicting schedule, my sleeping hours, my weight, my CA application, annoying boys who don't leave me alone and blah blah blah. I need to relax, seriously.

Okay, I mentally feel better after pigging out.

Then it's gym time :D



See? I ain't lying. I actually go to the gym wearing raccoon eyes, oh my gosh! And taking pictures in the lockers room is so me!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved