The truth about the chase

Saturday 27 March 2010

I wanted to say this for a long time.

You know those people who are never satisfied with anything and don't know what makes them happy? You know what they all have in common? They all like to chase after girls they think they want but that they don't actually want...because they don't even know what they want in the first place. What they also don't know is the fact that it's never the girl that they are chasing after. What they are actually chasing after is the satisfaction built on an empty space that eventually falls. So when it falls, they'll have to chase after another one and another one again without ever knowing why.

Those people are plain negative and empty inside.
Tired of this.

You know how I know? because I was once in their shoes. If a guy did not give in right away; I will obviously keep on going after that guy, not much different than before but with 1 difference; I will only think about how I will screw that guy over once I get him. So even if that's not what I started with, it will eventually develop into something pathetic like that.

Then one day I woke up and realized I lost the one I loved the most and I'll never find anyone like him ever again. I have to say this even if it's cheesy but that person marked the turning point in my life and thoughts of him still make me feel sane. Today when people ask me how many boyfriends I had; I tell them I had one; Kevin. When he was here I never told him how much I loved him because I didn't realize it, I didn't know what I wanted and I didn't take him seriously
. He really gave me everything but I kept looking right and left. I didn't appreciate what I had and now it's too late. It's too late to even regret or to cry about it. That's when I knew that it's the rarest thing in the world to find someone you can feel a vibe with and that it's mutual and that you're comfortable around each other.

The chase satisfies people but only for so long. It will eventually fall and that will never get you anywhere except for an short-term ego boost....that you probably need if you're that insecure and if you need that much attention to sleep better at night. If you still don't know how pathetic you are yet then it's about time you realize that your dick can find its type every so often, but your heart doesn't find its' every weekend...maybe not even once in a lifetime. So why don't you just slow down for a bit and start to get to know each other?!

Next time you meet someone you like; show them what you're all about just to test them and see if they will be scared off. If they can't handle that, it just means they were not chasing after you but after a sense
of satisfaction that they don't have...and that they'll never get if they continue working that way. They are that pitiable.

...but you know what you can do to help them?

Rip their balls off before they break someone's heart. DOT.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved