Update on Bob

Friday 18 September 2009

To be honest, I'm not interested in that Bob guy, but the fact that he knows P plays a little in the context. That's bad. Maybe I should leave poor little Bob alone...but I'm curious.

Let's see...he texted me 4 times and I texted him 1 time. Ok so I'm still good.

(I'm just kidding, I don't really count)

I'm kidding, but partially not...if you know what I mean.

I used to just call whenever I feel like calling. I'd call 5 times a day if I feel like calling 5 times a day. I'd call at 4 in the morning if that's what I want...but what happened with P reminds me that I have no choice but to do these stupid shits 95% of the time. Why? because 95% of men have undevelopped brains. It's stupid but that's how they function and if that's how they like it, then that's what I'll give them. I will count the stupid numbers, I will pick the right day on the calendar and do all the math before calling. If they like hard-to-get, I'll just make sure they NEVER get it.

I'm curious to know what will happen with that Bob...

Me: Are u dying to see me?
Bob: only your legs and your pervert talk =p **That =p is totally annoying.
Me: So when do u wanna see my legs n hear my pervert talk?
Bob: hmmmmm
Me: ur such an indecisive lil boy
Bob: haha. it's just that I have visitors here for the next week so not sure when I can. How's your mouth? **Why the hell does he care about my mouth...
Me: My mouth is great, my face is pretty and my legs are still long
Bob: Hot Hot **That's all?! eurrrk.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved