I wanted coffee but ended up in a bar

Monday 7 September 2009

Last night, I went for coffee with a friend in downtown. I was only planning to have coffee so I almost looked like I just rolled out of bed. There were three Asian guys sitting next to us and then one of them invited us to join them at a bar. I would usually just give them a dirty look and walk away but my friend was still there and listening to their shit, so I stayed too...and because they are Asians so they might have some hot Asian friends, eh? We ended up in this bar with a bunch of Koreans, some are a little fobish, but whatever. The one who’s supposed to be gay was sincerely really nice; he's from Vancouver though. There was only one guy who really annoyed me, he was like:"You're not interested in me or what? You didn't ask me any questions". Well, dude...you are pretty observant and you have the answer. There was another one who was cute too, but he lives in the states. The rest were not my type.

So the only one left is Bob. Bob is the name he used to introduce himself…he didn’t tell me his real name but I still found out from the nice dude. He is not so handsome...but he looks like someone really “good at some stuff” I "met" before. At first, he looked so busy on his phone. His friend asked him to talk to us, but he said he were tired and didn’t even look interested. All of a sudden that guy got so excited just because we were talking about dicks and pussies…

Him: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: Well, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Now I don't, but maybe tomorrow I will and then the day after I won't.
Him: haha seriously, do you have one? It's important for me to know.
Me: Do you want me to have a boyfriend?
Him: Hmm...because sometimes it makes the guy more excited if the girl has a boyfriend.
Me: Oh..so I do then.
Him: Ohhhh

Then he says he already knows me and asked me to ask him question about myself...
Me: What do I like?
Him: Sex
Me: What do I like in a guy?
Him: Big dick
Me: What do I hate?
Him: Small dick...
Me: No I ate liars **…and he lied about his name.


I like that. It's not over yet.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved