I'm too pretty anyways

Sunday 20 September 2009

It's 6:10 pm.

I removed him from my facebook friends,
I deleted him from my msn contacts,
I erased his number from my phone.
...and I'm so childish and I need to get a life for doing this!

...but why have him on facebook if we ain't gonna keep in touch,
why have him on msn if we ain't gonna talk,
why have him on my phone if we ain't gonna call?
Why?
Nothing, except that it pisses me off everytime i see him on the news feed, when he signs in and when I look for Peter on my phone.

Ok, you know I'm not pissed anymore, but it's like yeah...I didn't want to remember that you exist but thanks for reminding.

I also thought about apologizing but last time, he walked right pass me and IGNORED ME!!! Trust me, I know the difference between ignoring and did-not-see goddamnit.


Then, I have to think about Kevin. He doesn't want me to be that shameless bitch, he just wants to see me smile...and it really helps me calm down just to know that someone is sincere, I don't need to doubt it. Being able to accept and appreciate this is already more than enough. I know it's true even though I'm still too immature to believe this. Even if I don't believe this yet, I still tell myself; if there is nothing you're not able to do, then why don't you get over this shit?!

Stop talking nonsense.
Stop acting crazy.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved