As Paris would say...

Thursday 3 September 2009

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
It's such an evil thing to watch someone have


Last night I went out with EC who I haven't seen in a long time. In the club, she met that guy and they started talking and dancing. From what I remember, she then introduced him to me and she even pushed us together, so I danced with him, but I wasn’t interested or anything. All of a sudden, she just got mad and started saying mean things...well I couldn't really hear her but I could tell from the look on her face. Maybe she thought I “stole” her guy... Elaine and EC got into a fight, a while ago, for a guy that EC liked, but Elaine slept with him. And he was just some random guy from the club. That is so lame.

Then I started crying. Maybe because of the alcohol or whatever, I couldn't hold back...actually I don't even know what the hell I were crying for. She's a good person but she has that jealousy issue that really pisses me off. I just don't like jealous people but I like her a lot. I never had those problems with my friends in Montreal, so I was shocked when it happened. I hugged her and she pushed me away. I was very tired that night, but I missed her so I still went out to see her. We were having fun and her jealousy screwed it all.

So I just left and the guy followed me. I cried in his car for an hour, I couldn’t stop. She called later, but I didn't pick up because I didn’t want to talk. That guy was not bad; he didn’t try to do anything to me. He was just there and drove me back later.

I can’t believe that shit.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved