Bubble eyes

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Bob have been texting me for the past few days, mainly to say stuff like “hi”, “wassup”, “did u miss me?”, “how are things?”, etc. His friend added me on facebook and I don’t even know him..so yeah, I think he talks about me to his friends. He’s kind of dorky, but whatever. We were supposed to go for dinner this week, but I don’t even feel like going to school, so forget about dinner. My face looks like a balloon, no jokes. My mouth is so small that I can barely open it to talk/eat. I can’t even stick anything larger than my finger in it (???). You know what a bubble eye is? That's what I look like.

My mom: Don't wear that scarf, you'll only get more attention.

My sister: You are so cute...You look less mean. Take a picture!

Yulia: OMG! What happenned to you?

Vlad: Damn it's you? I only recognized your legs.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved