Updates 06/09/09

Sunday 6 September 2009

1- I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth plucked on Tuesday and I can't wait to go to school with my squirell face.

2- D called me I-don't-even-know-how-many-times when I clearly told him that I wasn't in Montreal. He called again today and said "I missed you...seriously". Puahahaha, that's just funny, he doesn't even remember what I told him, but he misses me.

3- My dad haven't noticed my surgery and he knows me for 21 years. That's how much he cares.

4- TJ posted a picture of me on facebook and the description says: "has many houses around." I feel like he's trying to say that I sleep everywhere...what a motherfuckin small dick he is.

5- I didn't lose weight.

6- I met a cute guy on the plane and his name is Patrick. 19 years old, young and fresh! hehehe...but he lives in Vancouver =(

7- I have those wedding pictures, I love them, but I'll probably not post them...

8- This semester, I swear to god that I will spend all of my time in the library studying like an authentic nerd! I swear. And I will get straight A’s!

9- I don't work anymore, but I might be looking for a job in January. Just maybe. You know how lazy I am.

10- I'll be a very very good girl. Oops, I already am!


10 facts of the moment
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved