Don’t do it near your house

Thursday 10 September 2009

I haven't been studying because of my damn fat face. It looks like I don't have a chin and I weigh at least 1 pound more. *sigh*. I’m terrified that it will stay like this forever so I have to visit the dentist today again. I also have to go the clinic for something else and I hope everything is good.

Oh, there is something that I didn’t mention in my last post. It’s the fact that Bob and P know each other. Yes, that’s right, but I’m not surprised. Always remember this; Montreal is a very very tiny city and if you gonna pick up girls (or boys), don’t do it near your house.

I haven’t seen P’s face in 3 months, but just knowing that I might bump into him any day at school is kind of stressful. Luckily all of my classes are in the MB so it reduces the chance. I actually want to see him, BUT if that ever happens…ughh I don’t know man, I think I'd better not. It’s not even normal to have the same issue for months and I want to move to a city in a third world country because of that. Other than this, when I think about it again, I can’t remember exactly what was so bad...Did I overreact? Isn’t that something predictable and something I’ve seen over and over again? I’ve seriously seen 10 times worst and I'm still alive. My friend said this to me last time: “You know what Elaine? You should just fuck him because you’ll discover that he might be small and fast and you’d be so disgusted that you’ll get over it”. Haha, yeah.


Anyways, I’m going to the dentist right now =(
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved