Roatan

Wednesday 6 August 2014


After a long day of travelling, I arrived in Roatan Island, which is situated in the Caribbeans. The ferry to the island reminded me of the ferry to Zanzibar "The vomit commit". I was about to vomit, so I closed my eyes and tried to focus on not vomiting. It kind of worked, but I felt so sick even afterwards.

The island is known for diving, which I didn't do. I find fish a little creepy...I'm not exactly scared of them...but I feel creeped out to be surrounded by them and other creatures in the water that I cannot see properly. However, I did the glass bottom boat tour, which is a semi submersible boat in which you get to see coral reef without getting wet. It was pretty nice.

Other than that, I didn't do much on the island other than relaxing, partying in karaoke bars and eating lion fish. It's a very laid-back place where the best thing you can do is to have a cold beer in a bar by the beach.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved