Granada day 1

Monday 11 August 2014

I did a tour in Granada. Tours are usually boring but this is possibilly the best tour ever! Alcoholic drinks were provided during the whole tour and it was not rushed.

We started with a visit of the Masaya volcano, which was nice because you don't have to hike; you can drive up there. It's an active volcano and you could only stay there for a maximum of 10 minutes.

When we drove up there, there were volcanic rocks everywhere on the way.



...and this is near the crater. I've never seen an active volcano before and did not know what to expect. You actually can't see the lava, which I didn't know before. Even at night, there's only 30% of chance to see lava.

Right after we visited the active one, we did a short hike to a dormant volcano. Have you ever seen an active volcano and a dormant volcano in less than an hour? Well, I did. I've seen the crater of an dormant volcano up close before in Jeju. This one is not much different, but it was still nice to see.



A shot from the dormant volcano of a a random man and a random horse...



Not sure what that is but it was barely noticeable, and I thought it was pretty cool :)



After the volcanoes, we went to a market where we had lunch and shopped a little bit. I was more interested in taking pictures as always, ha.









After that, we went to a resort by the crater lake to relax, swim, kayak and get more booze. Isn't that tour just awesome? You get to do what you like and relax!



Later on, we took a small boat to a monkey island, but it started pouring, so we stopped at another island to find a shelter. There were mangoes falling off the trees...and you know what you do when life gives you mangoes? You eat them.

It finally stopped pouring, so we went back on the boat and went monkey-watching. Everybody was so drunk and some became very annoying. I was in the front of the boat with two guys who were dancing and singing to "wake me up" avicii. It was probably the best moment of this tour.  Everyone was happy and drunk.

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older 
All this time I was finding myself 
And I didn't know I was lost
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved