My graduation ceremony

Monday 27 June 2011


That's for my parents because I really didn't feel like going to my graduation ceremony. It's was 4 hours of wait for 10 seconds of glory, ha.

The first thing I said when I got off stage was "Yo, did my face look okay on the screen?!"







My dad was so proud of me because he thought that I'd never be able to graduate. In high school, even the worst students' parents don't need to meet the teachers but mine's had to meet the director. I seriously failed in everything, even in gym. I used to be so bad in math that I could make a mistake just copying. Can you believe? It might sound funny, but now I love accounting; everything in life is accounting, haha.

"What happened to you exactly?" My mom asks.

"You want; you can. You don't want; you can't" I reply.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved