What am I doing

Thursday 5 August 2010


Take a walk outside your mind
Tell me how it feels to be
The one who turns
The knife inside of me

-Aerosmith
 

These days, I haven't been able to do anything. I don't even feel like putting on makeup or washing my hair. You know when your friends ask you what happened and you have to convince them that you're too much of a bitch to give a crap about him? Then you force yourself to go out and meet new people when all you actually feel like doing is staying home to sleep? Luckily, I've have been able to sleep well at least...

There are so many times I just want to call him crying and tell him I miss him...but I know clearly that it won't help in any way. There are also those times, I really hate him for wasting so much effort to make me fall for him just so I can cry to those few parting words...so caring yet so cruel. I'd rather have him tell me that he hates me and never wants to see me again.

It was a lie when I said I won't cry for him again.
I really don't know what the hell I'm doing.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved