I thought I moved on until...

Sunday 22 August 2010



My brain automatically goes blank when he comes to mind; I can’t think about much at all and I can't remember anything. I thought I moved on until the other day, late in the evening, I spotted a repsol parked in the old port. At the thought that he is possibly nearby, my stomach twisted slightly, my eyes watered a little and skipped beat were felt over the chest. I soon forgot what I was doing; I just started looking around, among the crowd of people, hoping we would happen to cross paths again. Then, I saw something shiny far away; I could recognize a man holding a black helmet watching a show that was given on the street. So I ran across the street and slowly walked closer...and I realized that it wasn't him. At that instant, I woke up and I remembered everything at once...

...and so I questionned myself; Why do you even want to see him, Elaine? What were going to say if it was actually him? Are you going to be happier? Idiot.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved