Bittersweet Reminiscence

Wednesday 18 August 2010

I'm eating my favorite ice cream. Yummy :)
♥♥♥

People continually come and go but the memories they leave behind will stay imprinted. There are too many times I wish I could just forget about everything because the truth is that I'm not as strong as everyone thinks and I'm too tired to continue learning lessons...

I will remember this but right now, I just want to step back, relax and breathe new air. Alone, but never lonely.

I feel better these few days; My friends are around, I get to spend some time with my family and I'm going on vacation soon...but there's actually one more reason. That reason is very dumb. It's so dumb that I will not give too much details. There was that day I was so sad that I couldn't sleep..so I called someone. "Hello...Hello?...Hello?!...Hello" he said. I know that person would've listenned even if I came out of nowhere but, I finally didn't say a word. He's that one person that I want to hate...but just thinking of all the silly things about that person really cheers me up.

I might not have the chance to tell you face to face; Thank you.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved