I'm NOT complicated

Thursday 12 August 2010

So there's that random stalker who read my blog and came to tell me I'm complicated...and I'm already fuckin hurt because Renan also kept saying that he couldn't deal with someone complicated like me. I seriously don't know if that random stalker just said that because I rejected him or what...

Sometimes I wonder what I did wrong, how is it my fault? But the truth is that I didn't do anything wrong. Complexity in people's behaviour is actually a reflection of the complexity in the environment in which we find ourselves...so I'm sorry if I'm not lucky enough to be one of those perfect people living in a perfect world and I'm even more sorry for not actually feeling sorry, ha. I wish I were just an innocent and simple girl who lives in a pink world but how unrealistic that would be, right? There are lots of things I didn't choose but I learned to accept the blame for my own misfortunes.

They say that I should apply the KISS pricipal; keep it simple, stupid...but there's a problem here because that statement implies that simplicity comes before complexity, which is mostly wrong. Only those who cannot understand me will find that I'm complicated. You gotta make an effort to understand first and simplicity will only result when you're able to make sense of that complex data. Therefore, simplicity comes after complexity.

Keep it simple, stupid? Yeah, you gotta be stupid.

Everything looks more complicated than they actually are to most people because most of them don't know how to look at things the right way; they aren't wise nor are they considerate enough. If you're one of those people then you probably need prescription glasses to help you look further than your small dick.


I refuse to deal with people who only understand me when it's convenient for them.


I'd rather be complicated than boring.

PS.: Thanks Baldwin :)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved