Update 03/06/10

Thursday 3 June 2010





No need to tell you that I've been super fucked up busy lately.

1- I will be walking Grand Prix's fashion show; It takes place on the main stage on Peel street on June 10-11-12 I think. I don't know at what time yet but I'll let you know. So come support me!

2- I need to drop at least 10 pounds in 2 weeks...I'm 138 lbs right now! Okay...I know no one cares about that, haha. I like the way I look right now but I just prefer being skinnier. Don't hate me for that!

3- I'm super happy because I've been working out and eating very healthy lately; drinking lots of water, eating more fruits, veggies and yogurt (I hate the taste of it), drinking less coffee...and most importantly; NO MORE FOOD AFTER MIDNIGHT!

:D

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved