That's not my waist...

Monday 21 June 2010

He wanted to show me how to counter-whatever, forgot the name. So I sat on the backseat and then he told me to put my hands on his waist. The backseat is a bit higher, so I didn't watch where I put my hands and I think I put them on his...chest hahahah! Joke. "Humm, that's not my waist. Here." he said.

He was sweating so badly around his neck and his shirt was almost wet...but it's just soooo damn sexy because you're just behind watching and you can feel his ribs moving when he turns. His ripped jeans, black helmet and flashing green eyes...I seriously almost fainted.


M. Instructor: Do you know anyone who has a bike?
Me: No.
M. Instructor: Well, now you have me. You don't have a jealous boyfriend I hope?


Such a typical question...and then it's gonna go something like this; Oh, you don't have a boyfriend? I speak chinese, I know how to say "ni hao ma" and I love chinese food and my dog loves chinese food too, which school you go to? Oh yeah? Me too! Then you know what? We should totally hang out sometimes since we got so much in common. Your number is? Blah-blah...blah.

I know what's going to happen already.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved