Peel Paddock Fashion: Day 2

Monday 21 June 2010


Do I look patient? because I had to wait 3 hours to get my hair done.
I don't know how but, they lost the dress that I was supposed to wear.
They gave me dresses that I didn't try at the fitting.
The worst is that one of the pants didn't fit me!!!
Then you know what happened? I got pissed, obviously. Who wouldn't be?

So I complained and blah blah blah. Phil was really nice and tried as much as he could to solve the problems. I really admire that guy. It was so messy and he worked with such a positive attitude while handling the pressure. On top of that, he had to deal with an annoying princess like me. I know how annoying I can be at times.

Eureka was like..."Everyone kept asking me if you're mad, why doesn't anyone ask if I am mad"? Haha, she's so cute.

Don't I look pissed on the pictures? Well, because I actually was pissed haha...








"We pissed you off because we need someone who looks mad to pull that off"...Haha, sure :)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved