No more hesitations

Sunday 30 May 2010

Aren't we just so cute? hehe...



You know what? I just had McDonald's nasty iced coffee at 6 in the morning, my feet are hurting, traces of eyeliner are still on my eyes and it's raining outside...but I feel right. No more mindgames, no more headaches, no more...

That nerd...so is he going to tell me that he will call me again? Because now he doesn't even have to decide; not up to him anymore. He can continue to play his little boring game alone. It didn't have to come to point like that; we're just friends...but he always says things that cross the line; says one thing but does another...it gives me headaches. I really don't give a shit if I lost him as a friend because he wasn't a good friend anyways, ha.

Hesitations only get you more attached. Learnt to not hesitate anymore.
I remember how stupid and detestable I were before...until someone slapped me in my face to wake me up. I still thank that person because it made me more rational than ever.

Other than that, I had a super great evening!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved