Busy

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Is it true that the secret to happiness is staying busy? Or is being busy a form of mental laziness because you don't want to have time to think?

Everything is moving so fast compared to just last week. I used get up whenever I felt like it, go to school in jogging pants and naked face, come home to study, sleep and that was my routine every single day. Now I need to get up early, answer my e-mails, take job offers, do my make-up, go to meetings, trainings, photoshoots, school and whatever else. I'm just tying to keep up with my crazy social life, living with all my non-sense and I don't have time to think about worthless crap. I feel so detached from all emotions because I don't have time to stay in my bubble; I'm too busy to think.


I kind of like that though because a lot of times, I can't seem to move on because I easily get attached to specific things and people, which is not smart because nothing is permanent. However, now the faster my life moves, the more actions there are, the less time I have to get attached to one thing or one person...which makes me happy, or maybe simply too busy to notice whether I'm happy or not?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved