I need to shut up.

Sunday 11 October 2009

I know I know. Just yesterday, I was like "Fuck P" and now I'm like "Hehehe, it's P!" it’s like yeah...shut up. Geez, I really have a mental problem or something.

So he sent me this "U up for a beer tonight?" WTF. Seriously? I was going to never mention this guy again, and now he texts me? What am I supposed to do, huh? I was tempted to say no because I was a bit pissed, but if I say no I'll regret for sure. At the same time, it's going to be so unnatural to be all like ha-ha-ha in front of him, so I sent him a "no". Oh fuck, did I just say no? So he's like "Alright next time then!". I’m not really a next-time person y’know, when people say next time, I just assume it’s never. So I was like "Not really". "lol you pissed or something?" Well fuck duh! Ok relax, he’s innocent…"No I’m not, come to my place". Ok anyways, it was all bs and in the end nothing happened. Just as usual.

I still went out last night, but not with him. I know, eh? So stupid.
...and if I don't mention it, then you know there were no hot dudes!

...oh and now I have his number again. Yeah someone shoot me, please!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved