Geez relax

Tuesday 6 October 2009

You don't want to know how long it takes for me just to get ready to study. I have to check my e-mails, check my facebook, check all the funny videos posted, listen a few times to my favourite song, eat some food, find my books, find a pen that works and a mirror (???), etc. That takes at least 45 minutes when I'm fast.

So finally, I was ready to get started and I get a txt message from guess who!

Sometimes I think I tell you guys too much, but how can I not, that’s what he said:
P: Yo what was the answer for question 4? Was the dynamic pressure something around 850kps??
P: oops wrong person sorry
Me: Get a life
P: Geez relax
Me: I was kidding, u should sing a lullaby to relax me
P: The hell is lullaby **A fob is a fob.
Me: Gosh...Whatever

Irene: Why did you say whatever?! Usually conversations end after a "whatever".
Me: I know! Fuck.

I’m always contradicting myself with those "I don't wanna talk to him…why isn't he calling?!” “Alright, I’ll call…ok no forget about it”. Don't even ask me how can I be all smiley-face just because that guy who took me for a slut and said all those mean things texted me and supposedly just by accident. So I was like "Get a life"…but I was actually so happy he texted. Ah geez relax Elaine; it’s just a guy who has a dick, calm down!


I was staring at his number and debated for at least 10 minutes. I either call and maybe sound a bit random or not call and it’ll be over because I don't think he'll text the wrong person everytime.


Anyways, I called and he sounded like he was about to die. So it was just like… "talk to you later". That's all =(

…and I didn’t study after that.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved