哈哈你好

Monday 12 October 2009

I just received an e-mail from the barman in China. I hesitated before opening it, because last time, he made me feel like I committed a crime. So I was honest and just told him that it’s not possible and told him to move on. This time, all it says is "哈哈你好". Out of nowhere. WTF?!

Does it mean what it literally means?
Does it mean “You're a bitch, and you won. Congrats!”?
Does it mean “I moved on and I'm alright, so maybe we can keep in touch?” ?
Does it mean “I haven't moved on, but I don't want to freak you out, so I try to sound casual.” ?
Does it mean "I don't want anything, I'm just trying to mess with your mind." ?

People will think I'm crazy for being able to interpret this in 5 different ways.
Now I don't even know if I should reply!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved