Random Day 6/4/09

Friday 5 June 2009

Today, P came to drink with me. I didn't think he would come, but I still asked and he actually came. I want to believe that he came all the way here because he wanted to see me, but I think he just needed to talk, maybe he was sad about somethings or maybe he just wanted to fuck, which is most probable, who knows, and I'm the only one available at 4 in the morning? Maybe he really just wanted to fuck, just like all those pathetic assholes...but I'm still already very happy and I couldn't even sleep after because I had to think about every fuckin detail and then giggle by myself...I feel like a psycho! We didn't talk about anything special, nothing except penises and random crap. I guess he is a pretty easy-going person and I should take it easy too, right? Yeah...take it easy Elaine.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved