Just to fuck?

Sunday 7 June 2009

I'm not freaking out really. I said I will take that easy so I will. I don't know what the hell am I thinking so I try not to think.

I discussed about that with a few of my co-workers (because I'm so desperate for an answer) and they all say that there are only 2 reasons for which a man would go see a woman at 4 in the morning, except the fact that he might be gay, but let's say he's not gay.


Here are the two reasons:
Reason#1: The man is really interrested in the woman.
I so want to believe that he came all the way here to see me because he likes me...but it's just not very probable.

Reason#2: The man wants to fuck the woman.
A man would do anything/anytime for sex, did you know? To be honest, I didn't even think of sex and my intuition tells me that he didn't come here for sex until I thought back in details.
->When I told him to come, he asked if I was gonna rape him so he obviously had that in mind.
->He wanted to go inside. Not that it was warm outside...but whatever.
->He brought James (an asshole) up. Why the hell does he have to talk about that stupid James...yark.
->He asked if I did it with a black. Ok, maybe it was just a random question?

...And everyone else says that reason#2 is most "normal". So I just decided to ask him.

Txt messages:
Me: Shy boy!
P: I’m not shy **He waited a whole fucking hour to answer, jesus.
Me: Oh ur not? Did u really come all the way here at 4 just to drink lol
P: Lol what else could happen? Oh u could’ve given a bj? haha
Me: Just admit that u wanted to get raped, I read ur mind shy boy
P: Sure next time I expect to rape or get raped. Haha
Me: Come to Tokyo tonight if u wanna be gang raped
P: Tokyo can suck my cock. It’s a shitty place
Me: Come anyway ur my slave **Maybe i shouldn't've used the word slave...
P: In ur fantasy **That's mean =(
Me: Ah u suck go to bed early then
P: Go find ur slave in tokyo **That's mean too.

Y'know? I don't know.

He indeed hesitated before coming here, and a man would've usually said yes right away if he wanted to fuck. Doesn't it sounds like I'm trying to find excuses for him. If I were innocent, I would think that he really came to drink...but at 4 in the morning?

...or am I too complicated?

I don't want him to be like all the other assholes but sometimes the truth is obvious, it's just that I have a hard time believing it until someone slaps me on my face.

Wake me up someone!

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved