Will he actually come?

Friday 12 June 2009

P came talk to me on Msn a few hours ago. I used to love talking to him on msn, but I felt that it became so "Internet" between us that I stopped. There were other reasons too, but the point is that I stopped. He's seldomly the one who starts the conversation first, but this time he did.

Basically, he said he came to sharx again today to take a piss and asked if I were there...and blablablablas...He's done with exams and his friends don't want to stay out late, so I asked him to come here. Then he said he'd come if I give him a blowjob and booze. I said I will. I only said that because I want to see him...So I hope he's not taking it seriously.

Yeah, so he's supposed to come here around 1-1h30 am

At 1h30 exact, he txts me
P: I got out for a little bike ride and I'm stuck cuz of rain Fukkk **Is that another lie?
Me: It's not raining here lol

P: Fuk I'm at julep on decarie highway and its fkin raining alot **Really...ok.
Me: Thats what happens when u dont listen to mommy
P: Shut up n get the booze
Me: I got it already stupid **That's actually not true.
P: Lol fkin shiat
Me: I better see your ass soon
Me: The worst is that yesterday I asked u if u were waiting until it rains lol **That's what I meant


Right now it's already 2:17....Will he come?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved