Liberated from MTL

Tuesday 30 June 2009

From the day I got here, I didn’t really keep contact with anyone in Montreal, except with my mom. Nothing here reminds me of Montreal so I feel kind of liberated from all its craziness. It's even crazier here, but it's not the same type of craziness. The craziness in Montreal is like a prison and makes it hard for me to breath. But the craziness here is more...fun? I don't need to care for anyone else but myself. I don’t have to go to work and smile to people I don’t even want to see. I don’t need to go foolish over P and memorize everything he says and does. I don’t need to deal with my dad. I don’t need to worry about anything but to enjoy myself to the max. Isn’t that great? I need to forget everything about Montreal but I'm afraid that the reality will hit me on my face two months later…but whatever! Let’s worry about the future in the future =)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved