Resist

Thursday 11 June 2009

I really didn't want to text him, but it's just so difficult to resist! The worst is that I was tipsy at work, which makes it even harder to resist!

Txt messages
Me: Ur bored n u wanna see me
P: Oh u must be inside my head **Does that mean he wants to see me for real? That made me happy for a minute.
Me: So r u waiting til it rains or what
P: What **What what? Was that hard to understand?
Me: Come here at sharx
P: No too far ** That must be a joke man, he lives in NDG. Find better excuses.
Me: :( **No answers...shit is it already over?
Me: *cries*
P: Boohoo cry me a river **Fuck that's mean, I almost wanted to scream at work.
Me: Ur just shy **(45 minutes later) I just said that to continue the conversation.
P: U don't like shy guys? ** Why the hell is he asking that anyway? Who cares? He's just trying to change the subject.
Me: So ur shy or not **I shouldn't've asked that. He’s obviously going to say no.
P: I'm not shy **See?
Me: Aw I wanna c u so bad
P: Why do u wanna see me so bad? **Stupid question! What am I supposed to answer? That I like you or that I want to fuck you?
Me: Coz ur ugly ** Yeah there you go.
P: U like ugly people **Goshhh...another stupid question! Hello! That's obviously not what I meant.
Me: Yes I do so when r u gonna show up **Direct to the point.
P: Too far **I'm tired of this.
Me: Liar **Can't even say no directly to my face?
P: I was at sharx today **He told me later on the phone that he just came to take a piss. What a gayos.
Me: Come to my place then
P: U mean ur garage **Same shit!
Me: Aw PJ I can't sleep if I don't see you **I can’t sleep even if I see you.
P: Lol yea right. I can hear u snoring from miles away **Argh...that's so talking for nothing. You think you talked a lot, but in the end you don't know what you talked about. That's what it is.
Me: I hope you hear me cry too :(
P: I hear bowling pins falling **AGAIN TALKING FOR NOTHING SUCKS!
Me: Mean
P: I'm nice
Me: Fuck u PJ ur still my favorite coat hanger **I was only going to say fuck u but I thought that was too mean so I added the coat hanger part to make it sound softer I guess...
P: U wanna get fired? **That's just so nowhere...Fired for what? He obviously didn’t know what to say.

At this point I had enough of texting; on top of that I'm not allowed to use my phone at work, so I just decided to quickly call him. Man, why am I so stupid?

I called him and basically, I told him that I wanted see him, but he says "next time". I hate "next time". It's now or never! But I was trying to be patient and asked when next time is because I'm leaving next week! So he told me Friday, but I work Friday and he knows. Then he asked me to call him after work...I just find that so weird. For how much are you gonna bet that he'll reject me again on friday? I just feel it! It's been so many times that I'm getting used to it by now. I don't wanna call him, anyone smart would not call.

Honestly, I think I should resist calling him. My friends (all girls) told me that if they were me, they would’ve given up a long time ago. I cannot simply do what my friends tell me to do even though I'm not sure about myself. I got nothing to lose except for the fact that I'll look stupid and annoying, but you think I care?

...Another friend (a guy) told me that if he didn’t want to see me, he couldv’e just said “Have a nice vacation then!” when I told him that I work on friday, but instead he asked me to call him after work. Unless, he doesn't know how to say "no"…that wouldn’t surprise me after all the excuses I heard from him. Or unless he likes to treat women like crap. Or unless he wants to fuck…unless unless unless….okay, stop analysing! Just call on Friday and end of the story, alright?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved