Updates 30/05/09

Saturday 30 May 2009

Ahh I won't be able to sleep tonight and I need someone to talk to. TALK TO ME SOMEONE! Why am I still up? Because I just got home from Sharx and I have to go to work in 3 hours at the dep and then I have to go to work again at Sharx and go back to the dep on sunday morning and go back to Sharx again at night. Can you believe? I really can't. Kill me someone!

So, I need someone to talk to, but no one’s online when I need it the most so I'll just talk to myself on my blog, fun right?

10 facts of the moment:

1-I failed the taxation class. As my teacher said, there is nothing worst than death and taxes in life. I totally agree.

2-I went to La Senza wholesale and bought 11 bras. When I had to wash those 11 bras all at the same time, I thought to myself, I need a man who is good at washing bras and in exchange, I'll wash his car.

3-What do I do at home? I watch Hong Kong series and it's getting so boring! But it’s still better than going to work. I love vedgetation.

4-When my stomach is empty, I weight about 123 lbs! Loll Don’t worry, I love food too much to deprive myself. Oh and food is especially delicious after midnight.

5-I finally found out why P is always blowing hot and cold. Another pitiable man trapped in the past, that's why.

6-I’m leaving Montreal on the 19th of June. I should probably celebrate or something, but I work all the time! HELP!

7- I have enough of perverted and aggressive boys. Just last night, some guy I met at Sharx called me to ask if he could come over because he had a bottle of wine…Pfff am I a slut, dude? I have wine at home too.

8-The assistant manager at the dep is pissing me off. Really. I know you're tired, but don't complain to me, please?

9- I want my long and sexy hair back! FAST FAST FAST!

10-I miss my friends, sorry we see each other often but I love you all alot alot =)


Since when the weekends became so sad?

But yes, I chose it.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved