You got a life?

Monday 18 May 2009

That is so fackin funny!

Hey, if you hate me, then why the hell do you stalk my facebook and blog on a daily basis? You got nothing better to do than sending me hate mails to show me how obsessed and jealous you are? You think I don't know who you are just because you don't use your usual e-mail address? Goddamn...people like you are just sooooo pitiable. I really have hard time believing that there is that kind of stupid people on earth! I kind of like diversity though because I can't really show people how smart I am, if there were no retarded people to compare to, right?

So, what's going on? I got the e-mail of some no-life bitch named "Darlene P." few days ago, and here it reads:


I read your blog and I wanted to say good for you! Get your eyelids done!

It might make your face more tolerable to look at you abomination. Wait, who am I kidding? The eyelids won't do. You're better off getting an entire facelift. Actually, I have a better idea! Why don't you smear shit all over your face instead? I'm sure it'll still be an improvement over that nasty face of yours.

The e-mail address used is tuffcookie999@hotmail.com, which is also the e-mail address of some random girl who added me on msn back in 2005. Yes, 2005. I don't usually talk to random people on msn, but anyways. Apparently, her name in 2005 was Tiffany...Here's what she says:
convo

*sigh*

You must be so embarrassed about yourself that you don't even dare to use your real name...aww poor you.

You know what? I love hate mails. Honestly, they are actually more interesting than those oh-you're-so-hot mails. So good job yo!
Hate me with all your energy, hate me with a passion, and send me your creative lines, please! I’ll read them when I need something to laugh at, perhaps during my study breaks.

PS.: Go get a life at the dollar store honey.

Oh wait, I wanna show you something:

I'm so goddamn HOT today! hehehehehe!

Don't you just wish you were hot like me?


Jealous yet?

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved