Another convo that goes nowhere

Friday 8 May 2009

I knew it! That's too stupid for nothing. I'm so sick of this! WHY WHY WHY! Here's another useless conversation that goes nowhere, I should've saved my finger muscles.

Txt messages:
Me: Hey **That's actually my co-worker who sent that accidently
P: Who's this?
Me: The one u miss the most
P: Lol like who
Me: I'm know all ur secrets and I'm hotter than u
P: Megan fox?
Me: Where r u?
P: I'm obviously in ur mind whoever u are lol **Pfff yeah well, that dude knows his lines.
Me: But I want you here
P: Lol who are u??
Me: Wanna come out? It's Ej
P: Oh its u lol, what r u doing
Me: sad its not megan fox? So wanna come chill
P: Where and what
Me: can I call u
P: Not right now I'm with my bro **That's not weird just a little. At that point I predicted that he will not txt back

3 hours later...
P: So what's up **Oh that's surprising for once...
Me: Call me **and of course he didn't call, like duh!

1 day later...
P: Sorry I was on the phone with someone yesterday
Me: Its alright **What more can I say.

That was so gay.

Ladies, that's the exact type of cocky guy who wants too much attention.

Gents, talking for nothing is not good for your mental health.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved