Let's remain good friend?

Friday 15 May 2009

Ever heard that? "Let’s remain good friends"?

Got a brain? So why don’t you use it before saying things you might regret? If you regret, then at least let me know!

Why do you wanna remain good friends? Huh? Can you really consider us as friends because you can let go that easily? Or, is it because you can't let go and you hope that there will still be another chance in the future? Either way..."remaining good friends" is simply stupid!

I tried e-mailing Kevin to tell him that I’ll be visiting him this summer, but for some reasons I keep getting delivery failure notifications. What is that supposed to mean?
Basically, there are 2 reasons:
1- He changed e-mail address.
2- He blocked me.

If he really changed his e-mail address, he should at least tell me, no?
If he blocked me, then...it means that he regrets what he says.


I'm not mad at him or anything, because I want him to be happy and if he chose to do that, then he must be happy that way...I just really have a hard time understanding this and maybe I don't really know him that well.

"Let's remain friends". Yeahhh...sure.
Trust me, that's not a good way to move one.


The past is the past. There is nothing I hate more than people who can't let go of the past. If you were able to take it, then you should be able to leave it.

AM I FUCKIN RIGHT!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved