Actions don't always speak louder than words

Saturday 23 June 2012

Actions speak louder than words, but do actions really mean anything without words? What if words exist but aren’t consistent? What if the springs of actions are mere impulses? And what about long-term actions? 

Actions speak louder than words but too often, it’s only used as an excuse for the lack of thoughts and a way to avoid disappointments.

How can someone tell me that actions speak louder than words when there isn’t one word they can carry out? What does it say about them? Doesn’t that show how they don’t have any grasp of who they are and what they are capable of?

…and if the time is wrong, then are actions still right even if carried out as promised?

Now, guess who gave me the inspiration to write this?

My heart’s been so heavy with missing you. What you say is true, and I don’t blame you. But you’re not just any friends. I love you, Elaine, very much. Is my future uncertain? Yes. Do I know where I’m headed? No. Can anyone help me but me? Don’t think so. But I will hold you in my heart till the end of my days I swear. For the time being I won’t call you but I’ll miss you. Please don’t forget me with hate….I swear our paths will cross again. Love, always and forever, from the deepest and most sincere part of my being. Jonathan.

People say I don’t trust. That’s because I don’t believe in blind trust but only earned trust…and no matter how touching his words are, how much he must've meant them at that moment and how much I've cried when I read them, I don’t trust any of those words.

There isn’t one thing that he was able to carry out from beginning to end. How can anyone be happy with someone so unreliable? He is certainly there for me when I need him, but how relevant is it at times of comfort? Does it have any real meaning?

How much are actions worth in times of comfort and convenience? And how much are they worth in times of challenge and controversy?

The answers are very clear to me.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved