Sunday 16 October 2011

Why would someone let a person back in after putting in so much effort to permanently forget them? I clearly know that I'm in a relationship with someone who loves me a lot and I should avoid these conflicting situations but ultimately, it's one of the things I clearly know of the consequences but will do it nonetheless. The reason? There is none.

I like how he wants me to try everything; his vanilla and strawberry yogurt, his vodka mixed with mango juice and I like how he explains football to me. Isn't that adorable? I don't think I ever saw this side of him. It makes me smile thinking about it. I just really want to know everything about him.

...but he can be so frustrating as well. He'd insult and blame others just because things are not the way he thinks should be, without ever thinking that it could be himself the problem. This guy doesn't even realize that he can hurtful sometimes. But no matter how mean and unfair he's been to me, I just can't really hate him. There are times I feel like he actually needs someone to talk to.

Oh, and when he tells me, with an angry face, to stop staring at him, I kind of laugh inside, ha.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved