Sunday 9 October 2011

Seeing him again is like seeing an old friend, even though we were never friends, but a bond exists underneath, or maybe some sort of mutual understanding. It felt different to see him again; it’s almost like it was a different person in front of me, a stranger I met in another life.

…riding for hours, alongside shiny cars, uphill through suburb houses, coloured leaves, dreams of tranquility and I see the layers of colours changing from blue to red in the sky as well as everything I’ve associated him with…the sunset, the moment, freedom, and passion. I also see the open white of pure possibility; my time and space expanding.

I was hoping that he doesn’t mention anything that has to do with the past but when he did, it seemed foreign to me. Time has elapsed, new situation has arisen, and layers have been peeled off since then. It’s finally comfortable to be around him.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved